If you thought St. Patrick’s Day was bound to be a drag, you thought wrong. The party is going to be right where you want it, and that’s in your living room.
Her goal? To help you unleash your inner mixologist no matter the size of your lounge space or your budget. Whether you’re a cocktail enthusiast or casual drinker, there’s a sipper to quench your thirst on TCS. But today, we’re showing you some of Wilson’s favourite brunch time recipes, handpicked by the queen of cocktailing herself.
Pull on your comfy pants, gather with your bubble, and shake, sip and serve, as Wilson would say. Cheers!
– 2 ounces gin⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– 2 slices of cucumber⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– ¾ ounce lime juice⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– ½ oz elderflower liqueur (i.e. St. Germain), optional⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– ½ oz simple syrup⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– @drinksweetreason Cucumber Mint or club soda⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Muddle cucumbers and simple syrup together in a cocktail shaker⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Add lime juice, gin, elderflower liqueur, and ice⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Shake until chilled⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Pour into a glass⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. Top with Sweet Reason Cucumber Mint or club soda⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– 2 oz tequila blanco⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– 2 oz pineapple juice⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– 1 oz jalapeño simple syrup*⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– ¾ oz lime juice⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– ½ oz triple sec⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– pineapple wedge, for garnish⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Combine tequila, pineapple juice, jalapeño simple syrup, triple sec, and ice in a cocktail shaker⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Shake until chilled⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Pour into a glass⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Garnish with a pineapple wedge⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
*Jalapeño Simple Syrup: Combine 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Slice 2 jalapeños and remove the ribs and seeds. Add the slices to the saucepan and continue to cook for 3 minutes. Turn off heat and let steep for 15 minutes. Strain syrup into a container. Discard jalapeño slices.
– 2 oz gin
– 1 oz coconut rum
– 1 oz grapefruit juice
– 1/2 oz triple sec
– sparkling wine
1. Add ice and fish gummies to a fishbowl glass
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients with ice except sparkling wine
3. Shake until chilled
4. Strain into fishbowl glass
5. Top with sparkling wine
Mango Basil Mimosa: We’ve all had more than our fair share of traditional mimosas. I say it’s time we turn things up a notch and add some fresh herbs to the mix. This tropical, herbaceous drink is perfect for your next brunch.
– 2 oz mango juice⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– 1 oz basil simple syrup*⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Your favourite sparkling wine, chilled (i.e. prosecco, cava, champagne)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Stir mango juice and basil syrup together in a glass to combine⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Top with your favorite sparkling wine⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– 1 cup water⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– 1 cup sugar⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– 1 cup fresh basil leaves⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Cook on medium heat until it begins to boil⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Remove from heat and let cool⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Strain and enjoy!
– 2 oz bourbon
– .75 oz lemon juice
– 1 oz honey syrup*
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice
2. Shake for 10 seconds until cold
3. Pour into a glass
– 3/4 cup honey
– 1 cup water
1. Combine honey and water in a container
2. Stir until combined
Stay in the mix by subscribing to TCS’s newsletter, Under the Influence, and get cocktail recipes delivered to your inbox every other week!
*All photos throughout provided by Camille Wilson.
Last modified: March 16, 2021