Spread the joy this holiday cheesin’ with the cleanest and creamiest holiday cheesecakes!
Cheese is the number one food consumed during the holidays, so some of Canada’s top foodies and self-diagnosed cheese-a-holics have come together to share their holiday cheese-piration with their festive cheesecake creations.
Sweeten the holidays with the dreamiest, creamiest holiday treats created with Tre Stelle’s new line of cream cheeses. Made with only four simple ingredients – milk, cream salt and culture – these cheesecake recipes are perfect when you need a pinch of holiday spirit and prove that less really tastes like more!
Dip dip hooray! Anne-Marie Zafirovski (@basicfood_girl) ditched the traditional cheesecake this holiday season and created this fluffy and indulgent Candy Cane Cheesecake Dip paired with crunchy chocolate covered pretzels to create a winter wonderland in a bite.
For a step-by-step video demonstration on how to create this recipe, click here.
1 container of Tre Stelle Original Cream Cheesel
1/2 cup crushed candy cane
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
2 cups cool whip
1/4 tsp peppermint extract
1/2 cup icing sugar
Chocolate covered pretzels, for serving
- Using a handheld mixer: Whisk the cream cheese
- Add icing sugar and peppermint extract. Whisk again
- Fold in the cool whip, chocolate chips and half the crushed candy cane
- Garnish with remaining crushed candy cane
- Serve with chocolate covered pretzels
Wake me up before you cocoa, with this masterpiece by Kirsten Deneka (@theredbowlofficial). This Toasted Hot Cocoa Cheesecake is the ultimate holiday luxury. With a rich and indulgent chocolate base topped with a light pillow of creamy toasted marshmallow – you’ll have your guests cheesin’ with this one.
To see Kirsten create this recipe, visit her Instagram Reel here.
1 package of graham crackers
6 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp brown sugar
225 grams of dark chocolate
4 packages Tre Stelle Original Cream Cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 heavy cream
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup heavy cream
115 g dark chocolate
4 egg whites
1 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk with a hand mixer in a large bowl.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar in a separate bowl.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler and allow a few minutes to cool. Fold whipped cream into chocolate.
- Add cream cheese mixture into the chocolate mixture and whip. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each egg. Add vanilla extract.
- Line a 9-inch springform with butter and parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blitz until they form a crumb.
- Add to a lined pan and bake at 350 F for 15 minutes. Allow a few minutes to cool then add cheesecake filling.
- Wrap the pan in 2 layers of tin foil and add to a large pan. Add 1 inch of boiling water to surround the cheesecake and bake at 325 F for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and let sit until it’s cool to touch. Cover and chill in the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat heavy cream in the microwave until it’s hot to touch.
- Pour over the chocolate and let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Whisk mixture until it’s smooth. Pour desired amount over cheesecake.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and heat over a double boiler. Whisk constantly until the mixture reaches 160 F or you can no longer feel sugar granules.
- Remove from heat and beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe marshmallows on cheesecake and optional, torch until golden brown.
- Add any additional toppings and serve
Have no fear, the No Bake Candy Cane Gingersnap Cheesecake is here! Less is more with this no bake holiday cheesecake made by Maggie Lam (@foodiemugs) containing minimal ingredients, minimal effort and major creamy deliciousness.
To no-bake along with Maggie, visit her Instagram Reel here.
4 packages Tre Stelle Cream Cheese Original
1 package (20 cookies) gingersnap cookies
7 candy cane crushed
1 3/8 sticks unsalted butter, melted
1 1/4 cup condensed milk
1 tsp lemon juice
- Put ginger snaps in a large resealable plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin until very fine crumbs form.
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl. Add butter, and stir until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice.
- Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Unclasp sides of pan, remove cheesecake and enjoy!
For all of the DIY lovers out there, Lucie-Rose Levesque (@lucieosel) has created the perfect bite sized mini cheesecakes adding the holiday charm with custom decorations. This cheesy activity is great for an intimate holiday party with friends, or an evening in with the kids.
To learn how to make her mini cheesecakes, click here.
2 packages of Tre Stelle Original Cream Cheese
1 cup graham crumbs
2 tablespoons melted butter
¼ cup 35% cream
1/3 cup powdered sugar (taste if you prefer it sweeter)
1 teaspoon vanilla
For the decoration, reserve some of the cream cheese mixture and add green coloring to it.
For a chocolate version of your mini cakes, add ¼ cup of cocoa powder to the mixture.
Last modified: January 28, 2023